We at FTS, believe the right step towards this direction would be making use of our experience and expertise to develop web-enabled applications for the expansion of your business. We believe in the ideology that the most important things are not things, but experiences, so we design memorable experiences always keeping in mind the minute details that will help you reach your clients on a global scale. To design these memorable experiences, we use various application viz., Word press, HTML5, PHP, ZOOMLA etc.
We develope the following types of websites:
- A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of website and are the easiest to create. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not require any Web programming or database design. A static site can be built by simply creating a few HTML pages and publishing them to a Web server.
- Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. This works well for small websites, but it can make large sites with hundreds or thousands of pages difficult to maintain. Therefore, larger websites typically use dynamic pages, which can be updated by simply modifying a database record. Static sites that contain a lot of pages are often designed using templates. This makes it possible to update several pages at once, and also helps provide a consistent layout throughout the site.
- A dynamic website contains information that changes, depending on the viewer, the time of the day, the time zone, the viewer's native language, and other factors. For example, the Computer Hope main page is a dynamic website that automatically changes daily.
- A dynamic website can contain client-side scripting or server-side scripting to generate the changing content, or a combination of both scripting types. These sites also include HTML programming for the basic structure. The client-side or server-side scripting takes care of the guts of the site.
- With server-side scripting, scripts are run on the server that hosts the page. The process for how the page is built is determined by parameters defined in the server-side scripting.
We have a huge clientele for website designing and have a dedicated team with a vast experience in the field who design your websites in the best possible way, completing fulling your needs and adding their own flair in the designing to make your website attractive and presentable without any compromise on quality.
We have designed the websites for numerous client which includes the field of e-commerce, education, shopping, religion etc. The special features of our websites include SEO, providing statistical data about the no of visitors in your website, cost effective solutions.